- New Patient Form Packet
- Studio Exercise Class Registration and Liability Waiver Forms
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- COVID-19 Waiver
Scarborough Physical Therapy Associates, P.A. bills most insurance companies as a courtesy to our patients. Most insurance companies will cover a percentage of physical therapy services, but please be aware that most insurance companies also require an authorization/referral from your physician for reimbursement of physical therapy services.
We recommend that you contact your insurance provider to familiarize yourself with your individual policy.
- Find out what your physical therapy coverage is and ask about your physical therapy benefits.
- Find out what limitations are on your policy.
- If your injury is work-related, obtain information from your worker’s compensation insurance (Name of the adjuster/case manager/insurance company; billing address and phone number; claim number)
- If your injury is related to a motor vehicle accident, please bring the same information as above, as well as the maximum benefit amount allowed.
We ask that you pay your balances due at the time of service so as to eliminate the need for billing.
We also offer a self-pay option. Contact us for more information.