In order to maintain the health and safety of all patients and employees, Scarborough Physical Therapy Associates has made the decision to not re-open our clinic until Monday, May 4, 2020 and have implemented updated precautionary measures, as listed below.
UPDATED PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
- All employees and visitors will be required to wear a mask. We ask patients arrive to the clinic with their own personal mask. We do have a few on hand, should you not have one.
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the clinic.
- All visitors will be asked to call the clinic upon arrival and wait in their vehicle until a staff member waves you in. This will help to ensure we do not have a large group of people in a small area, such as our waiting room.
- Our Therapists will be treating wearing gloves and a mask.
- All equipment will be cleaned with disinfectant after use.
- All linens will continue to be changed after each use.
On Tuesday, April 21, our staff will begin to contact all patients to reschedule appointments which are currently scheduled for Monday, April 27 through Friday, May 1.
Please continue to do your home program during the clinic closure and be sure you have an appointment scheduled beginning May 4, 2020.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to working with you again very soon!
The staff at Scarborough Physical Therapy Associates